I am a family and newborn photographer based out of Tallahassee, Florida. I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in July of 2015 from Brigham Young University-Idaho. I was married in September of 2015 to my wonderful husband, Thomas. We have been living in Tallahassee together since our marriage. I am a Tallahassee native, but my husband is originally from Bainbridge, GA. We have two beautiful sons, three cats, and two dogs.
Photography started out as a hobby for me. When I discovered that it was something I had a talent for, I began teaching myself more advanced shooting and editing techniques. When my first son was born, photography took on a whole new meaning for me. Being able to document all of the big and simple moments of his life in such a beautiful way was and is a blessing for me. He is the reason behind everything I do, including my decision to become a business owner. I know firsthand how important and meaningful a picture can be. As a family and newborn photographer, it is my hope to be able to share this gift with all of my clients as well.
10 Fun Facts About Amanda!
1. I would eat ice cream with every meal if I could.
2. I've watched every season of Grey's Anatomy at least 5 times.
3. I love all things Star Wars.
4. The beach is my favorite place to be.
5. My favorite places to shop are Target, Five Below, and Ross.
6. I could eat the zuppa toscana from Olive Garden every day and not get sick of it.
7. I LOVED being pregnant.
8. I have two cats and two dogs that steal all my cuddles when baby goes to sleep.
9. Singing was my first love.
10. I like shorter books that I can finish reading in one day because I hate having to wait to find out what happens.