I am a family and newborn photographer based out of Tallahassee, Florida. I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in July of 2015 from Brigham Young University-Idaho. I was married in September of 2015 to my wonderful husband, Thomas. We have been living in Tallahassee together since our marriage. I am a Tallahassee native, but my husband is originally from Bainbridge, GA. Our beautiful baby boy, Connor, was born in May of 2017. He is our first, and we absolutely adore him!
Photography started out as a hobby for me. When I discovered that it was something I had a talent for, I began teaching myself more advanced shooting and editing techniques. When my son was born, photography took on a whole new meaning for me. Being able to document all of the big and simple moments of his life in such a beautiful way was and is a blessing for me. He is the reason behind everything I do, including my decision to become a business owner. I know firsthand how important and meaningful a picture can be. As a family and newborn photographer, it is my hope to be able to share this gift with all of my clients as well.
10 Fun Facts About Amanda!
1. I would eat ice cream with every meal if I could.
2. I've watched every season of Grey's Anatomy at least 5 times.
3. I love all things Star Wars.
4. The beach is my favorite place to be.
5. My favorite places to shop are Target, Five Below, and Ross.
6. I could eat the zuppa toscana from Olive Garden every day and not get sick of it.
7. I LOVED being pregnant.
8. I have two cats and two dogs that steal all my cuddles when baby goes to sleep.
9. Singing was my first love.
10. I like shorter books that I can finish reading in one day because I hate having to wait to find out what happens.